Tuesday, April 5, 2011

GET ON MY LEVEL

I wanted to post these pictures yesterday, but when I got a closer look at what my nails looked like .... I was not feeling it! But it was stated by MoreThanJazz that I needed to "get on her level". WHATEVVVAA! But anyways here you go ....

I've been pretty bored with my nails lately! Actually I take that back ... I've enjoyed the colors that I used in the last couple of weeks, I just feel like they have been blaahhhh! Maybe I need to get a new stash of nail polishes (which would be stupid since I've only used one color from my Essie nail polishes).

But any-who ... here they are:


Essie - Pretty Edgy,

This is how my nails looked before I went to the ATL. I've been looking for a PERFECT green and I think I have found it!


Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear - Pacific Blue

This is honestly one of my FAVORITE blues! I love this color!! (Sorry, I only have a thumb shot!)


N.Y.C In a New York Minute - Uptown
CoverGirl Boundless Color - Disco Dazzle

So this CoverGirl glitter nail polish is AMAZING! I've looked for it everywhere in stores, online, EVERYWHERE and it is nowhere to be found! It makes me kindda sad cause I'm almost done with my bottle! :(


Funky Fingers - Bizerk Turquoise
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Silver
Black Sharpie 

This is how my nails look like now. Nothing special ... just blahh! lol LOVE this turquoise though! The picture does not show it's true color. 

Maybe I'll do some funky designs on my nails next week ... we'll see!

2 comments:

  1. Forget you!!!

    P.S. Pacific Blue is one of my favorite shades of blue too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg pacigfic blue is my fave of all my Sally Hansen colors! the perf blue :)

    ReplyDelete