Thursday, April 7, 2011

100 Day Photo Challenge - Day 3

Day 3- Favorite book that you own

Ok, so this one was pretty hard for me to choose! I have a list of about 10 favorite books. I just decided to include the lastest member to that list. "A Thousand Splendid Suns” by Khaled Hosseini is truely an AMAZING BOOK!. I've blogged about it before ... and honestly believe that everyone should read it!

Since this was a hard choice for me, I've decided to list some of my other all time favorite books!!

"Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert
"The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini
"Milk in my Coffee" by Eric Jerome Dickey
"The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown
"To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee
"What Becomes of the Brokenhearted: A Memoir" by E. Lynn Harris

Honestly, this list can go on and on ... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment