Day 7 - Something you love
Everyone that knows me, knows that I have an OBSESSION with nail polish! My mom often says that I'm sick and need to be checked out by a doctor lol. I love nail polish ... but that doesn't mean that I necessarily like my collection! I often get bored with it and I don't think that there is a lot of variety ... that's why I just keep buying them! lol
After taking these pictures, I decided to count how many bottles I own .... The grand total is 126! That's all!!! I thought I had more ... I was guessing around 150! lol That just made me want to go get more polishes!
LoL!!! I only have 60/70ish polishes!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW IF ONLY I HAVE THIS MANY NAILPOLISHES!
ReplyDeletehahah ONLY 126 nail polish bottles. that is an insane collection bouzin, i am super jealous but also know that if i had that many colors i would run out of room to store them!
ReplyDeletelol storage is beginning to be an issue for me too ... I'm going to throw out a bunch of colors soon though! But that only means I have to buy new ones to replace them! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the color coordination in the different bins lol
ReplyDelete