Day 6 - Your favorite quote, in your handwriting
This is virtually IMPOSSIBLE for me to choose! I have a weird obsession with quotes ... I seem to like them ALL! lol The qoute that I posted above is by Ishmael Beah, in his AMAZING book "Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Solider" (sooo mad I forgot to add this to my all time favorite book list!). As soon as I read that line, I wrote it EVERYWHERE! I absolutely love it! I think it speaks to everybody that seems to be going through a transitional period in their life .. actually, even just everyday life.
Now I had to add two more quotes ...
Ever since I came back from Atlanta, I've been on this Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr. kick. Two beautiful human beings. Everything that came out of their mouths is just truly inspirational.



Super lovely blog you have here!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com
I want your handwriting!!
ReplyDelete