Friday, April 8, 2011

100 Day Photo Challenge - Day 4

Day 4 - A picture of yourself 10 years ago

Oh boy! I wish I was at my house so I could upload a better picture ... but for now this is the best I can do! This picture was definitely taken 10 years ... back when I attended good ol' Cheverus! I really do miss that place! Some of the best memories I have are from there! I also met some of the MOST amazing people I know there! Some still around and others that are not ... but that's ok cause that place will always have a special place in my heart! 

5 comments:

  1. The memories!!!

    Too bad I'm not in the picture though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I know right! I wish I had better pictures available!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh good times, even though im not in that pic either!

    miss you bouzins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the pic and I'm late on commenting on this! Love ya ;)

    ReplyDelete