Sunday, January 23, 2011

WELCOME!

So, I've been putting off writing my first blog post for a while now. Only because I wasn't sure what I wanted this blog to be about. In the rise of all my friends starting wonderful blogs, I couldn't resist jumping on the bandwagon. They seem to know just what they want to talk about, and quite frankly they are great at it! Blogging just seems so fun and exciting and I want to be part of this amazing world!

And yet, there is still this one issue. What should MY blog be about? What can I possibly write about?

And then it dawned on me … why should I put a limit on my blog? I should just write about anything and everything that I want to! From hair to nails and everything in between, this blog will be about my LOVES, likes, dislikes, and HATES!

So there it is ... welcome to my blog! To sum it all, (in this very small post) it's just whatever … WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT! :)

<3 Jess

3 comments:

  1. AMEN bouzin! my blog doesn't really have one direction/cater to any specific topic, and that works perfectly fine for most people & their blogs actually. sooo, i am looking very forward to all your future posts!! also i am so excited for teh sheer fact that you actually DID make a blog after all (i knew you would cave into the pressure hahah). <333

    P.S. - your header is FABULOUS! loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I will definitely be following! Can't wait to see more posts hopefully you can do one on your nails so I can learn to do my nails with different designs like you! Lol =)

    ReplyDelete