Monday, January 24, 2011

OBSESSION!

Everyone that knows me, knows my OBSESSION with nail polish! It is something that I am very proud of actually! I love everything about it, the colors, the smell, the time it takes to dry my nails, etc … When it comes to the brand of nail polish, I am not picky however. I don't go crazy for OPI, China Glaze, or Essie, because realistically, I think it's a little ridiculous to spend $8 dollars on a bottle of nail polish (this doesn't mean that I'm not guilty of doing so before!)

According to some people, I have a VERY large nail polish collection, (I personally don't think that I have enough!) but I can't help but fall in love with new polishes every time I enter a store! It's an addiction that I am not ready to part with!

Every time a new nail polish collection comes out (mainly from OPI), I check it out and way out my options. Do I have colors that look similar? Are these colors really worth the 8 bucks? And can I find a cheaper dupe for those colors? Most of the time I talk myself out of buying a single bottle of OPI nail polish for $8 and just buy a cheaper alternative.

However, I think I have met my match in terms of OPI collections. I have completely fallen in love with the Katy Perry Collection (out this month), and I am ready and willing to buy all of the colors!

The colors are: Last Friday Night, Not Like the Movies, The One That Got Away, Teenage Dream, and Black Splatter (i think black splatter is really the only reason why I am in LOVE with this collection) 

Seriously, what is there not to like about these colors? I'm getting excited just at the thought of having all of these in my possession! They are simply AMAZING!

Oh and I also need to get my hands on the first polish out from Serena William's Grand Slam Collection. LOVE IT!

The colors are: Simply Smashing and Black Splatter


3 comments:

  1. So I must admit, you have got me started on this nail polish craze. I find myself buying nail polishes all the time now and working on designs. And I LOVE Serena's line. Watch out for my designs! I'm going to be on your level....someday lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get them I want an immediate and detailed reporting with pictures and videos...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omggggg LOVE/OBSESSED. i need all these colors STAT! oh and btw i totes forgot to post a twitpic but i did my nails in leopard for the first time this week! haha. they are gold background with maroon/black spots. theyre not as nice as yours or jazz's, but you would be proud! :)

    ReplyDelete