Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WATCH CRAZE


Sorry! I couldn't get a better picture! 


For the past couple of months I have had this crazy obsession with watches. Every watch that I fall in love with … I HAVE to get. It may seem a little ridiculous but all of these watches are to die for and might I add all under $15! I want to be able to expand my watch collection, but not have to spend tons of money on them … not now anyways. These watches are not worn everyday (I have others that serve that purpose), they are just there to to make an appearance once in a while.

This watch craze started when I first saw this Michael Kors rose gold watch. I am completely in love with this watch. I fantasize about the day that it will be on my wrist … not really but y'all get the point, it's AMAZING!


It retails for $250 and I honestly don't think that that is a lot of money. I just can't see myself buying it now, SOON, but not now. The main reason I got my gold watch from Target, was because it kind of resembled it, well at least it has sort of the same affect. For now, this watch will just have to do.

The black and white watches are the same. I also got them from Target and I just thought they were cute so I had to get both!


The tortoise shell watch I got today at Walmart (sorry, I can't find it online). I only got it cause it reminded me of a watch that Josiebean posted a couple of days ago from ASOS. Although the watch I just got is pretty cute, I can't wait to get my hands on the one from ASOS … I love it!


I have a couple more watches that I would love to get in my possession in the near future, but for now I am thrilled about all of the ones that I have … they all make me happy! :)

<3 Jess


5 comments:

  1. Can't wait for you to send me my watches you got me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol they are in the mail as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love LOVE your continuously growing watch collection, and even more that these babies have all been under $15!! seriously insane, i need your eye for thrifty & fabulous finds.

    p.s. - i finally made my asos order for that tortoise watch! very excited, i just hope it looks as good in person and on me as on the website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! I still really want that watch! Let me know how it is when you get it!

    ReplyDelete