Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you ...

The title of this blog is going to take on two roles ... first, my absence and second, my nail art.

Ok, so I'm back! It's been a while (almost two months), but I'm going to start getting into the swing of things. I really don't have and excuse as to why I haven't blogged. In the beginning, I could of said it was the rush of last minute school work that I needed to finish, but I have long been done with that! Sooo all of the time between then and now can simply be described as laziness. I just didn't feel like blogging! But now, I'm finally going to dedicate some of my time to this blog ... I mean it! lol

It's been an extremely long time since I did any sort of design on my nails. I can't even remember when was the last time! So yesterday, I decided I would bring back some flare to my nails and did leopard print. I forgot how much I love it!



Here are the products I used: 
Essie - Protein Base Coat
Essie - Guilty Pleasures
F21: Love&Beauty - Purple
Wet N Wild - Gray's Anatomy
Black Sharpie
Seche Vite - Dry Fast Top Coat

1 comment: