Thursday, June 9, 2011

100 Day Photo Challenge - Day 12

Sooo now that I'm back, I'm going to continue the 100 Day Photo Challenge. I was so excited at the start of this challenge, that it's pretty pathetic that I only lasted to day 11. But any who, here it goes, day 12.

Day 12 - A prized possession

Nine years ago, on April 25, 2002, my Grandmother passed away. A few weeks prior was Easter. My sister and I decided to buy my Grandmother this Easter Bunny teddy bear and bring it to her at the nursing home where she was staying. I would consider this my prized possession simply because it is one of the last physical things that connect me to my Grandmother. I remember how excited she was when she received it and every time I look at it, it reminds me of her.


R.I.P. Grandma
12.1.1919 - 04.25.2002
R.I.P. Grandpa
01.23.1915 - 06.28.2008
.... may you both rest in perfect peace ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment